Consultations are normally conducted between 9am and 5pm Monday – Friday. However, if required, evening consultations may be available. Please contact us for further information.
- About Us
- Our Corporate Services
- Immigration Health Surcharge - A Comprehensive Guide
- Complex situations with Tier 2 Sponsorships
- Reporting Migrant Activity to UKVI - A Guide for Sponsors
- Factsheet for Tier 2 Sponsored Workers
- An overview of the upcoming changes to the UK Immigration Rules for Tier 2 Sponsors April 2015
- Brexit and EU Nationals residing in the UK
- Immigration Skills Charge for Tier 2 Sponsors
- Right to Work Checks for UK Employers
- Tier 4 Students switching into a Tier 2 (General) visa
- Contact Us
- Terms and Conditions
- Visa Types
In Person Consultation
Consultations are normally provided via Skype or telephone. In-person consultations can be arranged at IQA Immigration’s offices in Edinburgh. Time slots for in-person consultations are limited and subject to availability.
In Person Representaion (Premium Service in Scotland)
If a client is eligible for and wishes to book an in-person appointment at the UKVI Premium Service Centre in Glasgow, IQA Immigration can provide in-person representation for an additional fee.