With in-depth knowledge of the current requirements, laws and regulations for British Citizenship, IQA Immigration is here to help.
For Individuals, we can help you identify the visa category that you need and assess your eligibility to meet the criteria. As specialist assistance, we can help explain the requirements and take the time and stress out of the application process.
What are the current British Citizenship requirements?
According to the current British nationality act, those who wish to apply for British Citizenship by Naturalisation must meet the following requirements:
- Have spent at least five years of continuous residence in the UK (with no longer than 450 days outside the UK)
- Be over 18 years of age
- Have committed no breach of UK immigration rules
- Have held eligible for settlement (also known as Indefinite Leave to Remain) in the UK for at least one year
- HAve met the B1 CEFR level English language requirements
- Must pass the 'Life in the UK Test' (which shows awareness of British customs, culture and traditions)
- Demonstrate that they meet the 'Good Character' requirement
Preparation of sponsor license application and sponsorship advice
Issuing a Certificate of Sponsorship including Resident Labour Market Test guidance
Undertaking the role of Level 1 or Level 2 User on the Sponsor Management System
Reporting migrant activity / sponsor compliance
Representation of a migrant worker’s visa application and advice
Daily consulting in your office or audit of current migrant workers
Employee document checks and advice on preventing illegal working
Training your company on sponsoring and employing migrant workers
UK Immigration updates (summary of changes to the immigration rules and processes)
Ad-hoc resource material and letter templates for visa applications
If you would like to set up a meeting to see what Immigration solutions we can provide to your company, please contact Beverley Harper on 0131 344 4641 or firstname.lastname@example.org